1. The entire academic year is divided into three terms with an examination for each term. Pupils will be examined in all the subjects. Besides these terminal examinations, performance of the pupils will be assessed through weekly tests and assignments. Failure to appear at any test or failure to submit any assignment can seriously affect a student’s promotion.
2. The results given in the progress report are final and will not be changed.
3. Duplicate Report Card will be made on payment of Rs. 200/-
4. For all classes 40% marks must be scored in every subject for a pass. Where grading is used at least ‘D’ must be scored, ‘E’ means failed.
5. There is no provision for reassessment. Examinations / Tests will not be postponed / anticipated for individuals.
6. The School does not undertake to retain answer scripts of candidates later than 15 days after the date on which the results are declared.
7. Progress Report will not be issued if fees are in arrears.
Jyoti Nagar , Sevok Road , Siliguri
0353-2545018 / +91 9832 01 2123
Mon - Sat (8.30 a.m. - 3.00p.m.)