1. The school fees cover twelve calender months and may be paid in monthly instalments or in advance. No reduction is made for holidays or broken periods.
2. Students who have not paid bus fee for two months will be barred from using the bus till fees are cleared.
3. Fees are to be paid in advance before the 20th of each month failing which a late fee of Rs. 20/- will be levied for each month. In any case Fees are to be paid before each of the Terminal Examination (including the fees for the month in which the Examination is scheduled.)
4. If 20th is a holiday the payment must made on the last working day before the commencement of the holiday/holidays.
5. Pupils whose fees are long overdue may be barred from sitting for their Examination and are liable to have their name struck off the rolls.
6. Pupils who fail to pay school fees for three months will have their names struck off the roll. Re-admission may be made on payment of defaulted months with late fee and an additional fine of Rs. 300/-
7. The School reserves the right to increase the fees at any time of the school year. An Increase every year is normal.
8. Maintenance and development fees will be taken at the beginning of the scholastic year as yearly fees.
9. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. It is also not adjustable or transferable.
Search fee - A fee of Rs. 100/- would be charged for documentation and certificates out of the ordinary.